Pre-shoot Prep List
Please have the location ready 15 – 30 mins prior to the scheduled appointment
- Groom yard and clear unnecessary objects that won’t be included in the sale of the property
- Exterior lights off unless it’s dark
- NO cars & no waste receptacles in the driveway or near building(s)
- Garage door(s) closed
- Patio furniture presentable with cushions when available
- Umbrellas open when available
- Pool cleaned and staged when available
+ Show as much floor space as possible – WE WILL NOT PHOTOGRAPH SMALL CLOSETS, or UNFINISHED BASEMENT OR GARAGE SPACES so please use these areas for overflow clutter
- ALL lights on including lamps
- Blinds/shades all the way up ^
- Arrange for all pets & children to be in separate area or off property during photoshoot.
- Reduce personal items from countertops in kitchen & bathrooms
- Clean ceiling fan blades if necessary
- If window screens are dirty please clean or remove
- Make beds presentable
- Remove trash cans
- Remove hampers
- Replace used TP rolls with fresh ones or none at all
Professional still photos of your property from seasoned real estate photographers. Our photographers are back-ground checked, quality control measures are taken to ensure we provide top notch imaging for your real estate listing.
Full Motion HD Video
Use full-motion cinematic 4k or 1080 HD videos to highlight your listing! Set to music and available in 45 seconds up to 3 minutes or custom lengths. Aerial video footage optional.
Don’t worry about gray skies! Complimentary sky replacement on all exterior images.
Aerial / Drone Imaging
Aerial services are provided by FAA certified and insured drone pilots. Offering aerial still photos and aerial video.
Digital File Download
Photos are delivered within 24 hours of the time of photo shoot. Unless otherwise specified, images are delivered for free to a shared Dropbox folder.